A Million Dreams

A World That's Waiting up for Me

Tiny me :)
Who knows how chaotic life would be there and here for this tiny little me? My pastel world changed into mixed colour canvas. In one side it might be folded, cut, burned, or erased but still I think a big part of the pastel colour stayed in me.

For me, writing is a calling which healed me. When I felt alone, none understand me, or no one trusted enough to share the story with, I will write. Just recently I decided to put writing into serious effort, to build Pustakawan Mendunia and join this Blogger Perempuan Network Challenge. I took the risk to be known to the world that Friska Notes belongs to me, and might be read by anyone, both by people who know me or not (yet).

A Million Dreams are Keeping Me Awake

When I stayed in Papua for 5 years, my mind and focus went to my job and voluntary actions for education. I rarely see what could I do for myself improvements, including writing. I was so busy, and had a full agenda schedule for a week. It was very rare to see me staying at home only because I had meetings and preparation for teaching in our voluntary actions. I almost forgotten the inside me needs an advancement to learn.

By this July 2018, God sent me to moved out from Papua to Batam. I learned my lesson to be selective building friendship and have more time to write and set up mind for my vision of life. In Batam, I am connected to the internet frequently, broaden my knowledge and networking to many aspects of life. I'm thirst of learning.

Do you think it is easy to move to other place after those 5 years spectacular journey of life in Papua? My vision of life and dreams are the ones who keep me sober and survive by 6 months working and staying in new place Batam. I have a faith that God send me to Batam for a reason, and I would find the purpose why I moved to Batam. The same way I understand when it was my time to leave Papua.

I managed to use my time wisely in Batam, especially to advance my dull skills in writing, awake my courage to travel further, with a fruitful purpose, open my mind boarder into Asian / the world view. It seems like God blessed me with beautiful things I once sacrificed while my 5 years working in Papua.

I wrote several posts about this vision and purpose of life in The Rebirth of Mobile Library Concepts, Do or not to Do?, The Traveller of Thoughts, Explore. Dream. Discover., Outside of the Cocoon, Are You Ready to Go Further?, Darwin's Laboratory : The Galapagos Islands, Happy Birthday to Me!, The Vision.

Live in The World that We Design

In my opinion only 3 things we human could not capable to decide : when and how you were born also your family, to whom you fall in love, when and how you are going to die. Other than that, I believe, as human, we are created with a free will. Nothing could stop you but you.

If that something you working on is bringing positive influences to people, trust me : God is working together with us :) Have courage to pave our way to reach the millions dream we have. Part of my dream is excel on of my talent in writing. I wish to share good news through my writings to inspire people who read it. Just like me who always get pumped and full charged after reading good readings written by Paulo Coelho, etc.

Pustakawan Mendunia, writing the evoking children books, publish articles in Library and Information Scientific Journal, are in my hustling and occupied mind. I wish through my writings, experience I had as a librarian, literacy activist, and as a growth deep thinking person, I could answer a little part why I am here, born in this world. I am not wasting my one chance of terrific life given by God.

Writing in blog is helping me to build a pavement to these dream. I would continue to share my life experiences, struggle I have, and how to overcome them through this blog. I am a human after all :)

This is not the End

Today is the last day of Blogger Perempuan Network Challenge, we reached the 30th day and 30th posts in my blog. I succeed to fight over my lively schedule, tiredness, and sometimes sleepy head came in between hahaha. Lets put a pause to cheer myself for a while, but hey this is not the end :)

Furthermore, our last topic today is about my blogging target in 2019, and no words could describe it better than paving my way to reach a millions dreams I have. Moreover I would like to say my gratitude to P!nk who sang "A Million Dreams" with her daughter, Willow. It is so heart throbbing for me to see the tomboy Pink could have a compassion motherhood to her daughter. Their love is so pure and innocent. You may see it here.

This youtube video remind me, we could have a millions dreams but won't it be exciting to share and reach these beautiful dreams together with someone we dearly love? Thank you P!nk and Little Willow, Besos por todas :*

I will have mine, share and reach our million dreams together :)



Batam, 19 December 2018

2 comments:

Amirotul Choiriah said...

Writing to heal myself. I 100% agree! Keep writing to have a good soul :)

Friska Titi Nova said...

Thank you for your kind comment.. Know ourselves first to help us understand the world..