Happy Birthday to Me!


Dear readers (if there is anyone who read this),

November is here and yes I celebrated my birthday (again). I prefer to be alone in my birthday so that I can put my mind at ease, reflect my life, and make decision about life. However, this 2018 birthday is not that easy. Several of my friends in Batam noticed already my birthday in advance, and made effort to have this kinda birthday surprise and yeah. They surprised me 😹

Anyway, need almost a month for me to reflect before I made decision on the day, November 2.

  1. Will be more selective choosing friends. Friends are not numbers but quality. I decided to deactivate my Facebook Account.
  2. Will go after my passion in librarianship, with more effort and commitment! Submitted myself to buy this hosting and domain http://www.pustakawanmendunia.org Begin it from scratch and still work on it :D
  3. Continue my passion in writing, since not so many people can be trusted (look at number 1 decision). Better to put my mind at ease by writing useful things.
  4. Trying to settle down, somewhere. Lets see, will Batam be my permanent residence in the future or not. For you who followed my posts here shall be surprised. What's happened with Papua? Something really very the most trouble, terrible, and evil thing happened in Timika where I am very disappointed and I decided, "That's it." No more Papua. Enough. I can't stand with evil, and let them who sow will reap.
  5. Enjoy time, have faith in God, God will provide! Still praying for Pustakawan Mendunia team members will come closer and ONLY those who has genuine heart will join our literacy campaign action.
  6. About future spouse candidate? Hahaha. You should asked that if you are into Asian mind. I have none (yet). I decided, let God the One who choose this lucky man, not me. FYI I have no idea at all how to behave cute, or what so ever strategy to attract male. What I do is becoming me. Nothing else. If that's not enough for any man I met until now, God knows who he will be. Hahahaha.
  7. To put this lifetime project : read The Bible from Genesis to Revelation.. Hopefully I can finish reading it..
Anyway, I just update this blogs layout and also check several blogs I made since 2009. I have 10 blogs only in Blogspot and 1 more in Wordpress, and deleted 5 of them. For the rest 5, I just updated the layout and will leave Honai Sirbe and Pustakawan Sirbe there. I have so many stories to share here, but better to have another occasion to share it. If you don't mind :)

Meanwhile, happy birthday for me and I'm praying God use me, help me to manage my valuable time to do my best effort while I am living in Batam. Thank you Jesus for this opportunity given, there is no day passed by in Batam without I'm saying gratitude for God's blessings in my life. 

Amen!

Batam, 19 November 2018, 23.09 WIB.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday ibu Peri..! ♥