Learned about My Inner Self from These 5 Insightful Bloggers

I rarely stayed at home and have time to do blogwalking or regulary reading people's blog. That's why my 5 favourite bloggers are very special for me. Their writing's content always bring knowledge, inspiration, and motivation for the readers.

These 5 bloggers write passionately and still active in writing after years. Here is the list which I put based on chronological order :

1. Paulo Coelho

Blog address
http://paulocoelhoblog.com


I met him first time from his book "Veronica Decides to Die" and since then I become his fans. I visited his blog and surprised how neatly he wrote and designed his web in the previous years. All his writings were very organised well and I found everything he wrote always meaningful fo me.

Unfortunately in Paulo Coelho's current blog address, he changed the user interface in his blog. I could not find his previous writing now. Too bad :(

2. Bill Gates

Blog address 
https://www.gatesnotes.com/


The living legend, the world genius philanthropist ever! Moreover, you may read about how and why he keeps inspiring me here.


3. Agustinus Wibowo

Blog address
http://agustinuswibowo.com/



I knew Agustinus Wibowo's blog when I was looking information for my China trip in 2013. His blog is very impressive, full of backpacking adventure to the remote areas in China, Tibet, Nepal, India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan. He inspired me to travel further to rural and kampong (village) adventure. They become my favourite landing-place wherever I go. Unfortunately, Kak Agustinus seemed hiatus from his writing since 2017. We missed you Kakak.


4. John Piper

Blog address
https://www.desiringgod.org/


Recently know him from a very good friend and surprised to see how active he is in his blog. His blog is designed extremely well and the content always answer these nowadays questions about life. The length of the text just in perfect within his high quality content. Do not imagine the boring text with theoretic bible verses exist in his blog. John Piper always up bring the current problem of the world solutions under bible view.

A very insightful and interesting blog to read.


5. Putri Nugraheni

Blog address
https://youjustgotshrinked.wordpress.com/


A very good friend of mine introduce her blog to me and it's just excellent. Her content writing is inspiring, answered several questions about life, we had similar mistrust issue in life, and both of us are trying to always raise up from the dark pit of life. Moreover, something interesting from her blog is, she discussed the posts in her blog from psychiatric point of view.

Kak Putri still active writes in her blog until now. I'm catching up to read all the previous posts she wrote in her blog. In my opinion, all her writings are very interesting to read. You might stop and read it for a while.


Salutation

Where am I going, what am I going to do, is this good enough for me, is this worth my time, is this love, am I imagine things, am I loved, and more disturbing questions might appear in my contemplation.

That's why I would like to express my gratitude to my 5 favourite bloggers here! Each of you add a little part of me :) I shall have questions of life, might feel stuck sometimes, hidden in the darkness, just like a frog beneath the coconut shell. However reading these 5 bloggers' writing always released my stress and help me to learn about my self.

Thank you. Terima kasih. Mauliate Godang.



Batam, 28 November 2018

No comments: