Waving Good Bye to Honai Sirbe

When we did storytelling for Utikini Refugee in Eme Neme Building, Timika - Papua, Indonesia

Dear readers,

Based on my previous post here, Honai Sirbe is an essential part of me. He is like my first born son, where I could not leave with untrusted strangers. However, I have to face the reality, I left Papua.

Honai Sirbe will be only an idea without people whose working on it. By the time staying in Batam, I understand I have to release anything attached me to Papua. One by one. There is no more reason for me connected to Papua, including Honai Sirbe.

At first it is not easy. I know I can be stubborn and keep insisted to the world that Honai Sirbe name and its logo was made by me. However, there is no use of a name if there is no people work on it, even worse, I am no longer in Papua. I have to remind myself, whatever the name is, the most important thing is, it is a non-profit place to educate and inspire children in Papua. Children are our first priority over our ego and hurtful feelings.

Through this blog, I gave my consent to 1000 Guru Papua as :
"I, hereby grant permission to 1000 Guru Papua to reproduce any portion of the "Honai Sirbe" name, photo images / logo that have been taken by me for the purpose of SELF USE and or SELF PROMOTION for NON-PROFIT activity and publication which can include but is not limited to, books, cards, calendars, invitations, and websites without any more compensation or recognition given to me. Furthermore, I grant creative permission to alter the Honai Sirbe name/logo."
I am waving good bye to Honai Sirbe and Papua. This is the last thing I can do.


Batam, 28 November 2018.

No comments: