Positive Answer to Blogger Perempuan Network's Challenge


Lived in The Cave

As I described in my previous posts for this Blogger Perempuan Network 30 days challenge, I didn't publicize my blog, Friska Notes, in my network. I let it found for anyone who need it, did not promote it purposely, to any friend and anyone I met. I love become anonymous.

However, I am not really sure if anyone read or find this blog become beneficiary for them. Rarely people left comment, even tough the number of Friska Notes visitors is more than 190.000 now. I don't think much, just write anything I found important which enlightened my mind and life. I made it as a note for my milestone of life. 

I think this situation will go on forever until... 

I Met Blogger Perempuan Network 

I read a blogger friend, Ms Maddy's Instagram. FYI Maddy and I met through Multiply blog. She shared her IG that she's joining 30 days challenge of Blogger Perempuan Network (BPN). I read Maddy's shared post and interested to know what is Blogger Perempuan Network. Thank you Maddy! :)

In my opinion, the whole application is quite complex because you have to submit yourself to be BPN's follower in their social media channels. It means you have to activate your account in Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to follow BPN's social media. However based on my previous post here, I already had deactivated my Facebook account. I also have to consider my Instagram privacy. FYI I locked my instagram account and only approved followers who I really know. 

Joined into Blogger Perempuan Network or not, was a matter of re-think about my late decision. Is this that important for me? Should I retreat my decision to activate my Facebook account? You might think, it's just an activation or even you can set up a fake Facebook account. 

If I was going to join BPN 30 Days Challenge, it meant I also have to unlock my Instagram account. I prefer to be honest about myself and anything I do. I always think before make any decision with based on my contemplation. 

Answered "Yes"?

I thought and considered the possibilities whether I should join BPN 30 days challenge or not. However, I love the challenge to force me writing 30 days, for the whole month. I answered "Yes" to do the challenge. Lets see if I could commit myself in writing daily for this whole month. I took it as a lesson and preparation for my next life project: I want to write and publish a book. 

Finally I set up to activate my Facebook account and made up my Instagram account into public. Moreover, I followed Blogger Perempuan Network's social media on the internet and updated my blog design with BPN logo. These basic steps were done.

After that, I had to fill up the challenge registration form. However, the last thing I knew was, I had to publish my blog address in my Instagram bio! Hahahaha! It was the LAST thing I knew, after submitted the registration and wrote my first post for BPN 30 days challenge. Such a LOL.

When life gives you lemon, make lemonade. The same Indonesian proverbs as "Nasi sudah menjadi bubur, jadi kasih tambah kerupuk saja" :v

Here I am already in 4th day of the BPN 30 Days Challenge. 

Friska Notes Go Public

Honestly, I am pleased if someone could find Friska Notes and could gain new positive insight from it. The problem is, who is that someone? If any, hahahaha. Anyway, after I joined this competition and tag @bloggerperempuan in my IG, I noticed I have new followers. Several people stopped by in my IG post and said "Hi".

This is a weird feeling, but it feels like I am meeting a new friend. I read several posts made by other bloggers who joined this challenge. If I found someone's blog is interesting, I also read their previous posts. There I found everyone's experience in writing blog is so personal. People shared the inner side of their life experience and it's not only me.

I think about how many female bloggers writing throughout this net? We might not able to meet everyone, every blogger in the world. It as a matter of destiny. But once you met them, their writing could be meant a lot to you and your life. If you are lucky enough, you even could meet them in real life, just like me and Maddy.

I'm curious with this wide, big power of opportunity we, bloggers have. We could do something together. We, female bloggers absolutely could make a positive difference in the future through this network. Can't wait for our forthcoming collaboration.

Thank you Blogger Perempuan Network :)


Batam, 23 November 2018

No comments: