Be The Passion Seeker, and You'll Find Your Treasured Theme


Treasured the Time

Time goes so fast! Every second, minutes, and the hours spend every day, one thing for sure, we become older. But is life only deliberate about turning old? Does your life just pass by like that? Have you surprise to know it's going to be 2019, but feel nothing done or achieved yet?

Treasured the time! 

Treasured the time doesn't mean that you always keep busy, put full of activities for a day in your agenda. Treasured time means you can manage your priceless time in reaching your purpose. The idioms said, "Time is money", but in my opinion, it is supposed to be, "Time is valued higher than money."

So, what is your life purpose? Have you find it?

Passion Seeker

Once you resolved the purpose of life, you will realise what your passion is and will not waste your time for unimportant matters. Moreover, you are ready to sacrifice several factors in life to achieve that goals.

Be a passion seeker. Learn and contemplate about who you are, observe what is your source of energy and inspiration. Identify what passion do you have in life. Do you notice when did the last time you had full of charged energy in a discussion? Then you have already found your passion :)

How about my passion? I told you in yesterday's post, my passions are divergent. They are a mixed of education, children, library, and literacy movement. Moreover, I also like to cook, sing, watch movies, listen to 60's music, run, swim, and do art appreciation. I developed into a content reader than a content writer within these topics. Anyway for education, children, library, and literacy movement topic; I am willing to contribute about knowledge and education I had through my expertise in Library Science. 

Pustakawan Mendunia

Previously, I posted several posts here about my work experience as librarian or education campaigner. However, I didn't think they are placed in the right 'home' since this blog more into journal. The address itself is http://friskanotes.blogspot.com It's my (Friska)'s note. What so far-reaching about me, so that people need to stop by and read my personal blog?

If some bloggers/people require information about library, let them gain it. Period. Only the library information. They do not need to feel my personality, since this blog contains private matters and historic part of my life. So that's why in my opinion, a subject topic with your personal matter should not be mixed. 

Since November 2018, I decided to open a 'house' in the internet, under a website named, Pustakawan Mendunia. You may visit the address here http://www.pustakawanmendunia.org I still trying to fulfilled the content inside the website. Meanwhile, I am still looking for the team members who can have commitment to contribute for Pustakawan Mendunia. You don't have to be a librarian, as long as you have the same passion in education filed, and would love to put some effort for our voluntary works.

I wish Pustakawan Mendunia existence as my favorite theme, will be a blessing for anyone who read it. 

Note of The Milestone of Life

Aside from Pustakawan Mendunia as my cherished theme, I also enjoy writing as a note of my milestone of life. This world and people we met, is giving us so much valuable lesson of life. You can grabs this upscale wisdom by yourself or from other people experience. When that extravagant moment occurred, I really wish I can share this lesson with other people 'out there'. 'Out there' means you. Yes, you who read this blog :) 

Honestly, I prefer to keep my journal in http://friskanotes.blogspot.com as private. In the term of private here is, I prefer there is none of my friend who knows me, read this blog hahaha. I am hesitated to publish this blog address in public since the content is private and consist a part of my life history. Thank you for the 30 days challenge from Blogger Perempuan. I have to put this blog address in my IG's bio, even I unlock my IG Account. Such a challenge for me, where I prefer to keep my privacy hid, hahaha. It is the time for me to overcome my fear. Let people see and read my notes here.

If you are happened to be a person who know me personally, lucky you! Now you have access to read the side B of my heart. Welcome to Friska Notes! Especially for you and the other newcomers, I wish you find this blog inspiring! Please spare your time to read my complicated mind and writing, objectively. Be prepared :)

The Never Ending Inspiration

The lesson learned from today's post is : When you work seeking your passion, have no doubt, it will awaken your mind, the inspiration is never stop. It is there, fulfilled your head with creative and unexpectedly dazzling ideas. It just keeps pouring and will overflow your tank of life. Oh, I just wish I have more time to write.

Have you find your passion? Be the Passion Seeker and absolutely you will find your treasured theme to share through writing in your blog.

See you in the next post tomorrow :)



Batam, 21 November 2018













No comments: