Love Never Fails

The Happiness


I had written a post about Happiness in Simple Life previously. However, the Blogger Perempuan Network Challenge asked us to write about 5 simple things which happiness in our life. So that I would modify my previous post into this new post :)

In my opinion, love never fails to bring happiness and joyful excitement in our life. Let me share the 5 simple things I do which bring joyful spirit throughout my days.

1. Pray and Have Reflection

Wake up in morning and pray is always a good way to charge my battery of life. 
How lucky we able to live another day as God's grace. Moreover, I reflected what good things I could do today and how I could manage my time wisely to reach my purpose of life. 

2. Sing Your Theme Song 

If you read my previous post Soundtrack of the Revival Life, you would find the top 10 I used as my soundtrack of life. I usually play the song while taking the bath in the morning, and sing along with it. Singing the today's theme song always pump my energy and motivates me that there's still positive hope for the future.

3. Call / Get a Call from Your Favourites

Get someone special to call you, or vice versa, is another simple thing to make me joyful. 
It could be our family, best friends, or the significant other candidate :)

4. Share Kindness to Anyone, Anytime Possible

Nothing brings me more joy than the happy tingling thing when I know a little help from me could brighten someone's day. As easy as helping open a door for someone, lift heavy grocery shopping, lend a pen, smiling. Remember, your smile is contagious. So much more we could do to brighten our days and others...

5. Someone Helped Me Just in the Right Time

It always happens. I am a person who rarely asked for someone's help. I tried my best to solve my problem alone. Sometimes, I face difficult time and do not know how to answer the challenge of life. However, always, always, I am saved just in time.

Spread the Love

Happiness in life never comes from having possession for things. "The world" might teach us about being materialistic, buying luxuries, or having lavish lifestyle. However, at the end of the day, we know those do not answer our happiness in life.

You could be the richest person in the world but you have none to share your happiness with. You are with many people at a precise moment but you feel alone. People know you as the coolest person in the world but when you arrive home you feel empty.

When you understand that you are loved and you able to love others, just love with nothing attached. Then, yes, you have found the source of the never end joyful and happiness' energy. Just in case, none tell this (yet) to you today, I would love to say this to you, "You are loved."

Spread the love and believe me, love never fails :)



Batam, 16 December 2018

No comments: