My Last Will

The 16th Day Blogger Perempuan Network Challenge

Dear readers, we are now in our 16th day of Blogger Perempuan Network (BPN) Challenge and the theme is your 10 favourite list for blogwalking. However, like I've told you in my previous post, I seldom do blogwalking since I rarely stay too long in front of computer.

So that, I change today BPN's challenge as "A letter for someone". I thought who is the most important person in my life to receive my precious letter? I could not find a better answer, but a letter written as my (last will) to my family, best friends, and people who loved me.

Please see this in bright light, because we never know when will be our last breath on the Earth. I believe everyone was born into this world with a purpose given by God. However, life is a mystery and we never know whether we already fulfilled it or not except we met God at the final stage of our mortal life.

Terms and Conditions (If It is Possible)

If God's allowed, I prefer to die in peace during my sleep. Would not it be lovely, if you sleep one night and later on, you will be awake in the heaven :) If it is possible, I wish my family can play this song "Jesus is Love" sang by Lionel Richie in my funeral service.

Jesus is Love 

Father
Help your children
And don't let them fall
By the side of the road,
mmm... mmm...

And teach them
To love one another
That Heaven might find
A place in their hearts

'Cause Jesus is love
He won't let you down
And I know He's mine forever
Oh, in my heart

We've got to walk on
Walk on through temptation
'Cause His love and His wisdom
Will be our helpin' hand

And I know the Truth
And His words will be our salvation
Lift up our hearts
To be thankful and glad

That Jesus is love
He won't let you down
And I know He's mine
Deep down in my soul
Jesus is love

Oh, yes, He is
He won't let you down
And I know
He's mine, He's mine,
He's mine, He's mine, all mine
Forever, oh, in my heart
Help me, heart, heart
Ooh... ooh...

Moreover, I prefer to donate my organs to donors who needed them and cremated the rest of it into dust. My family can scattered my ashes into somewhere beautiful later on. I will give all my valuable assets (savings, money, bank deposit) as a donation to Pustakawan Mendunia organization.

However, I will hand over all my books for my brother, Jonathan, so that he might perceived inspiration from my books. I also point my brother Ekky, as a person who will manage my digital data. He will in charge with closing my social media account, deactivate my e-mail and so on.

The Last Will


I wish my family could read this in my funeral service,

"Thank you for your presence and prayer in this very last time. However, do not be sad, since I have already comforted in my Father's eternal house. I shall sing and dance joyfully for God's glory in the Heaven.

Moreover, I want to say thank you for everyone's love who shaped me to be me. Love creates hope, and it makes us different from the rest of the world. I would like to share my lesson of love to everyone who present in this joyful occasion.

My journey of life taught me, that love is sincere. Nothing can beat love. Love which we give to others is nothing compare to what Jesus Christ has given to us. So, do not bother for whatever people might think and give opinion about your action. You know who you are. Learned how to love genuinely, have a faith like a little child, and you will experience real happiness in life.

Do not worry about me. I was having fun in my brief time of life. I began everything I did with love and seized the best days of my life. I had a beautiful life :)

As read in Luke 23:42-43 (KJV)
"And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom."
"And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise."
I love you, till we meet again folks :*

PS. Mamak, I loved loved loved you.
      Thank you for giving birth to me."



Batam, 5 December 2018

No comments: