Life Offers You Full of Choices

Farewell dinner with dearest besties in Timika, Papua Province. So proud to have this opportunity, to know you and cherish our memory together. Love you folks! :* :* :* 
I am a person who have a full of interest of life :
  1. Reading
  2. Healthy lifestyle, including sport and healthy food options
  3. Social movement
Moreover, I always attracted to give my best effort to achieve excellence within this values of life :
  1. Honesty
  2. Integrity
  3. Dignity
  4. Equality
So lets say, I contributed my valuable time into these interests but it wouldn't working without those values of life. I can always read (ANYWHERE), I run and eat healthy food (ANYWHERE), and do social action (ANYWHERE). But those values of life? Honesty, integrity, dignity, equality? Can you find it ANYWHERE? Nope! 

Respect yourself! You are a living being, and you are deserved to be treated as human. No one can badmouth talking sh*t and even curse you as animal etc. When you are attacked personally for being a light and fighting for best standard in life, leave that person and community. You deserve to get respect as human.

You always have choices. Would you stand for yourself or just 'make everything under fake-peace'? I rather to be my real self, than be a fake smiling *ss on social media pictures. Do not pretend to befriend me if you don't find yourself to be my friend. Consider to remove me from your media social account if we are not friends in real life. Please :)


Batam, 4 August 2018

No comments: