Treasure Your Friends

That's What Friends are For


Are you my friends? Or (were) you? Hahaha. I am a person who open wide door to build friendship with anyone I meet. By time, usually I have the 'natural filter' to know people who are genuine or not. I follow that instinct and usually put those people into acquaintance category. The rest, you could happily pronounce me as your friend :)

The Treasure

For what have been happen in Timika, I become selective in building friendship now. It really takes time for me, to know you better before I reveal the 'me'. What quality usually make me fall in good friendship? It is honesty! No past is bad enough to make me not befriend with you. But once you lied, rude, and become pain in the *ss for others even though you look perfect in front of the hypocrites, definitely I will be the first one who leave you.

I do it, 100% sure with that decision and rarely changed it. I really treasure and respect friendship in that way. There who are in the category (was) my friend knew it better. There is no other way to turn back to the past friendship, except you realised you did wrong, said sorry, and changed.

If you do not know how to treasure me as your friend and treat me like I am nothing, how do I expect to be there and stay as your friend? I am not hypocrite. At the end of the they, people who befriends me for benefit will be revealed.

Friendship is like a harmonious tango dancing. As people said, it needs two for tango! If the effort to contact that person always come from my side but not from the other side to mine, it means that person probably not even consider me as a friend.

My friendship is like a precious pearl and I will not offer it to people who do not realise how rare that pearl is. Sorry :)

Love Them, Encourage Them

So, what will I do for them who are my friends? I will be fully support my dearest friends in my power, in anyway I can. You can just tell me anything, open your darkest and deepest secret and I try to understand you.

However, once happened, a friend who is from opposite sex interpreted my action in different meaning. Since then, I become selective and be passive in making love action towards them. In my opinion, it's silly. Why you have to hold yourself in doing good deeds? But in Indonesian ordinary men's perspective, it may lead to something 'else', and I am tired to be misinterpreted.

If you called, I'll answer. If you wanted to be listened, I am here to listen. If you asked my opinion, I'll give my ugly truth analysis. I will not sugar coating the situation for you.

From my side, I become selective to reflect whether this person is trusted enough and in par with the extensive and out of the box mind I have. If you are the special ones whom I selected, and got a frequent phone call from me, praise the Lord, you are that special friends to me.

Love you!



Batam. 27 June 2019



No comments: