Subscribed to the Best Five Cuisine Wizards in Youtube

Do Magic in the Kitchen

Dear readers,

In my life, I always amazed by people who cook. In my opinion, people who can cook is like a magician who can turn a mixture of raw ingredients into something tasty, nutritious, and looks good. They successfully made nothing into something! Moreover, for me, cooking is human's need, not a gender obligation. Both gender : male and female, we should learn how to cook in order to survive.

Moreover, I always challenge myself to learn cooking in the rare spare time I had. I usually put my schedule to cook in important occasion, or as requested by my closest friends. If you want me to cook, you have to book me in advanced, at least a week before. I take cooking as essential matters, because I have to prepare the best ingredients and my kitchen utensils ready.

I prefer to learn cooking by practice, and that's why somehow I always find good chemistry with my friends' mother. Even, some of them asked me to be their in laws. Sometimes it's not easy to explain them that my friend and me only be friends. Parents tend to have beautiful imagination about their children relationship. I am sorry, Tante.

Anyway, aside from learning cooking by practice, I also watched youtube video shared in my Facebook newsfeed. Even though, I do not practice every recipe there but at least, I put some important note given by the cooks. Because, they usually give important tips while they are cooking. So, I choose 5 best magicians in the kitchen who has Youtube account as follows :

1. Farah Quinn (Indonesia)
Farah Quinn is a person who work with passion in cooking. She is lucky to be able to complete her bachelor degree in pastry in Pennslyvania Culinary Institute. She put hard work and effort to open a restaurant in Phoenix, Arizone and gained a lot of compliments from food critics. Moreover, she can manage her time to host her cooking show in Indonesia Television Channel and Asian Food Channel. This is what will you have if you struggle to create the best in your passion :)

2. Rachael Ray (USA)
Youtube Channel: Rachael Ray Show


First time I knew Rachael Ray when I was in high school. I was impressed by her appearance and her husky voice in Rachael Ray Show. Everything she made seems so easy and tasty. She just chopped this, poured that, baked this, and everything done in short time, less than 30 minutes. She is very active in cooking business, she is not only have her Rachael Show, she also wrote many cooking books, and recently launched her Yum-O! non profit organisation to teach family to cook and feed hungry kids.  

3. Jamie Oliver (England)
Youtube Channel: Jamie's Kitchen


A naked chef from BBC. Young, handsome, can cook so well. Who does not get smitten by Jamie? First time I watched Jamie's Kitchen in TV Show when I was in high school. He put cooking into easy way and made it in short time. Moreover, it always interesting to listen to his thick Briton accent as a bonus hahaha.

Once, Jamie Oliver initiated a campaign called Feed Me Better, to educate students to choose eating healthy food to junk food. This program later on adopted by UK Government to be implemented in national scale. Another proof when you chase after your dream :)

Jamie Oliver is still very active in his cooking show, shared tips and recipes with us not only through his Youtube account but also from his cooking books. Enjoy watching the video and subscribe the channel.

4. Martha Stewart (USA)
Youtube Channel: Martha Stewart


She is a living legend! 

Martha Stewart has been in the business for years! She is a model since teenager to pay her college bills, an EO, a writer, an editor-in-chief, an expert in home and living, including sharing good cook recipes to people. 

5. Illi Sulaiman (Malaysia)
Youtube Channel: Dish by Illi


Recently know Illi after I followed IG accounts from Singapore restaurants. Illi Sulaiman is a winner of 2015 Food Hero. She is well known for her home cooked Malaysian recipe and still update her Youtube channel with new content. She made her cooking video neatly in the channel, and you shall enjoy the content :)

Joined the Cooking Club, be a Kitchen Wizard

If you are into cooking spirit and would like to have easy way to cook, but delicious plus high composed in nutrients, you can open these 5 wizards youtube channel. You might watch it and please do not hesitate to subscribe to their channel. Hopefully you can find the inspiration just like me, and lets practice cooking :)


Batam, 7 December 2018

No comments: