This Bizzare Alien Lastly Find a Devoted Friend


I was the Alien
Since I was a little child, I used to wonder whether I was an alien or not. I was very tomboy and hated wearing skirt. I was talkative and reckless when I found someone did mistreat me and my friends. I felt as a peculiar child compared to my friends at school. I was the alien! Hahaha. 

The Eureka moment came along in my college time, where I got my first laptop! I was connected to internet wifi access in college, that utilised me to be able to connect with anything. When I read this new blogging trend in the news, I tried to open an account, and it did not stopped there! I created several blogs usernames, and here http://friskanotes.blogspot.com is a marvellous friend where I befriended with, for 9 years.

Meeting the New Friends
I composed several blog username accounts in Multiply, Yahoo 360, Wordpress, and Blogspot. Why I registered myself under so many accounts? Because I wished to express my emotion in a 'proper way'. This weirdo feelings stay and sometimes I need to detonate myself somewhere, safely, without hurting people. When I reflected and looked back: I put those harsh words and evil thought in my multiply account. I shared my disappointed in life through Multiply, and after it's erased I moved 100% to this account in blogspot. I had no 'real' friend I could trust at that moment. 

How Writing Saved Me
Writing saved me! Can you imagine what can be happened if you are mad and you right away just explode there? Life is no joke. There is no such thing as edit, remove, or delete your real life harsh words spoken. Once you say bad words while arguing with people, you can't turn back the time and said sorry. An apologise might be accepted but it's already put a big hole on other people's feeling. 

By writing, I am taking care my feeling and afterwards, I am able to think clearly (usually after the explosion time is finished hahahaha). I am capable to think transparently about why, and how somebody could do evil things in the world. My mind is astonished! I contemplate about this Why and How questions, and those shaped me as the current me. I wouldn't say I am proud to be a person who said bad words through writing in blogs. But I really need a sanctuary to put my mind at ease without being judged. It was my history, but for sure this history helped me to reflect more about life. Moreover, we always able to make a positive advancement for the future. I found blogging is a perfect friend for that.

Current Blog Exploration
Growing up as a young adult now, I learned that I reconstruct passions in several views in life. Moreover, I work as a librarian and read books, website, and selective reliable resources in the internet, as website or trusted blogger. They open my mind at wide and hopefully wiser. Reading, help me to explore knowledge and many subjects of interests. Reading books, library, cooking, singing, watching movies, listening to 60's music, running, swimming, diving, art appreciation are just a few of my passions in life. 

When I had my birthday this November, I think I would like to dedicate my passion into something that can help people. Based on my expertise in librarianship, I wish I could help others who have no background in library science. I would like to distribute knowledge about basic and creative skills to manage library. I believe, library is no longer defined only as a building which store books. Library is the centre of life community where they can learn, explore, and open positive opportunity for the future. Moreover, public /community library put each patron equally, whatever the race, sex, religion or denomination he/she has. Therefore, I invest my effort in creating http://www.pustakawanmendunia.org

FYI, I have zero knowledge in creating website, but do blogging for 9 years absolutely helps! I am familiarised in writing and designing blog within this precious years. It provides me bravery to learn how to build a website. If you are reading this post, please stopped by in our page and leave your comment right there. If you are possibly know someone who is doing voluntary works in library, especially for children, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am willing to do it pro bono.

The Devoted Friend
Moreover, thank you so much for Blogger Perempuan Network who put up with this 30 days challenge. I am ready to answer the challenge, and would like to share my memorable and enlightenment experience with this devoted friend, my blog!

See you in next post :)


Batam, 20 November 2018






No comments: