Dedicated to Sandra Bullock

As a 1990's grown up teenage, I have watched a lot of Sandra Bullock's movies. I remember her first movie I ever saw where she and cute Keanu Reeves played role, in "Speed". Since then, I watched other her movies, which is mostly in romatic comedy genre. Her movies I have watched, While you are sleeping, Speed 2, Practical Magic, Miss Congeniality, Two Weeks Notice, CrashMiss Congeniality 2, Lake House, The Proposal, The Blind Side. I love her role there. It shows a good, nice, and sweet girl character. I have to admit, her best act is in The Blind Side. The story is perfect and allowed her to improve her act. I can feel her act is so natural, a open hearted and sweet mom, whom love her adopted son so much. I'm very touched watch The Blind Side, almost drop my tears.

I think it's perfect that finally she won Academy Awards for Best Actress in 2010. Sadly, days after the winning glorious time, her husband betrayal is revealed. Her husband, Jesse James cheated to a tattooing painter girl, named Michelle McGee. And do you know for how long he cheated? For 11 months!!! It's almost a year!! OMG!!! What reasons he want to defend himself? He said he is still in love for Sandra!! For Godsake!! If you really love someone you will never hurt your wife by cheated, even for 11 months already!! What an excuse!!

I have read also many articles about Sandra Bullock in People.com and IMDb. I found out she is truly sweet and nice. Before, she declined not to married, because:  (on marital plans) "I've always been very sceptical about marriage, because I only want to do it once; I want to do it the right way." At least she married Jesse James an actor in 2005, accepted him with his 3 children. Also, I found out that Sandra Bullock do some charities for Asian Tsunami and Hurricane Catrina.

Moreover, when she looked for future comedian talent in Orange County. She supported George Lopez and even became his show producer, George Lopez Show. They are become friends since 2000 until now. The sweetest thing is : As a gift many years ago, Bullock gave Lopez his first BlackBerry, and she sent him a message that he saved. "She said, 'If you ever need me, I'm your big sister. If you ever need me to be the bad guy, I will be the bad guy,' " George Lopez told People. She is very nice and she still be friends also with her co-star in the past. Hugh Grant and Keanu Reeves came to attend her marriage.

And now, after 3 months adopted a child, she wants to keep it as secret. But it's revealed by the time she asks for divorce. I think, the poor thing is, is it possible for her, to have little Sandra junior?? I mean a biologic children, in her age?? Hopefully she can be happy with her choices, and if there is another mate in the future, I hope she gets the best. Maybe she can make a call for Hugh Grant or Keanu Reeves? Both of them are single hohoho.



No comments: